- Department of Justice and Human Rights Affairs
- Directorate of Consular of The Department of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia
- The Dutch Embassy in Jakarta
Departments/Institutions in the Netherlands will not accept Indonesian documents without legalization from the Dutch Embassy in Jakarta.
Certain procedures should be fulfilled to legalize the documents and letters which are enforced in the Netherlands in order to be used in Indonesia.
These documents and letters must be legalized by :
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands (Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken)
- The Indonesian Embassy
Legalization of Company / Business Document(s) (€ 120/document)
- Enclose the original company/business document which has been legalized by the District Court and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- Enclosed photocopy of the document(s).
Legalization of Personal Document(s)
- Letter of Power Attorney must legalized first by the local government (Gemeente) and the Consular Service Center (Consulairediensten Centrum) at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken) in case you have an Dutch Nationality.
- Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate must be legalized first by Consular Service Center (Consulairediensten Centrum) at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken)
- Enclosing photocopy passport
Consulair Dienstencentrum (CDC)
2515 XP Den Haag
2500 EB Den Haag
The letters will then authenticate/legalize by the Embassy.
*last updated 03 sept 2018